Terms & Conditions
- I / we understand it is my responsibility to communicate with the instructor if I / we have any present health concerns. These concerns may include: recent and old injuries, medical conditions, aches or pains that might affect ability to participate in class comfortably.
- If pregnant, I / we will inform the instructor and confirm I / we have consulted our doctor and have clearance to participate in class.
- I / we are over the age of 18 years old, or have consent from a parent or guardian to attend the class.
I, my Family and / or my Group acknowledge that Ritual Niseko will not be liable for any accidents, injuries, and / or loss of property.
Booking & Cancellation Policy
- Private Lessons: For bookings cancelled up to 48 hours before the start of your session you will be refunded 50% of the booking cost or we will reschedule your session if an instructor is available. For bookings cancelled with less than 48 hours’ notice you will not be eligible for any refund.
- Ritual Niseko reserves the right to cancel a class, workshop or event. Should this happen, we will notify you as soon as we can and will refund you the full amount paid or the option to be credited the value to use for a different class, workshop or event.
- For workshops, events and courses a refund will be given for cancellations made more than 7 days before the start date. For cancellations within 7 days there will be no refund.
We will not be responsible for any additional expenses which you may have incurred in respect of the workshop, including travel, accommodation, or exchange rate losses and we are unable to give refunds in the case of cancelled transport (trains, airplanes etc.) Please ensure you take out relevant insurance to protect yourself against this.
- Ritual Niseko reserves the right to amend any of these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- We ask that you arrive for your session 15 minutes prior to the start time.
- If you are late for your session you will not be eligible for additional time.
- Masks may be removed when class is in session. At all other times, please keep your masks on.